God's Blessed Us More Than We Deserve


I had a great Thanksgiving and I hope everyone reading this had a great one also. The Lord, my God has blessed me more than I deserve. He's taken care of me physically, mentally, and he's saved my soul.

If all I had was a secure place to live, clothes to keep me warm, and a belly full of satisfying food, that would be well enough. There are many people on earth who can only dream about such. God's provided much more than those things for me. Oh, how we sometimes take  things for granted.

Let us not ever cease to thank the good Lord God for meeting and exceeding our physical and mental needs. More importantly, let us never stop thanking him for saving our pitiful souls. Had he not sent his only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to shed his own innocent, blood and to give his life as a sacrifice for mine, hell would have been my final destination!

If there is anyone reading this who has not already given your life to the Lord, I implore you to please do so now. Click the tab at the top of this page that says, "How To Be Saved". You don't know the blessings you're missing. Time is short. The country and the world are rapidly deteriorating. The bible prophesied it. Mankind is becoming worse and worse. God will not let evil go on forever. It's time to choose which side you're going to be on. Are you on God's side or the world's? Choosing not to make a choice means you're on the world's side and the wrath of God is upon you. Choose Jesus, your mind can not comprehend all of the blessings he has for you both now, on earth and waiting for you in heaven. His blessings are more than any of us deserve. Accept him; then give thanks to him!

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:1 - 5 

 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger