Election 2012: Lesser Of Two Evils?

Election time is upon us again.

There is less than a week before the 2012 general election. It’s hard to believe, but there are still some who claim to be undecided. I’m far from being undecided. I made up my mind months ago. If you’ve read this blog before, it should not be a surprise to you, that there’s no way on earth, I would ever vote for Barack Hussein Obama. As for Mitt Romney; when he was running in the Republican primary, I knew I would not vote for him because he’s a RINO. He is a Republican in name only; meaning he campaigns as a conservative, but in practice, he is a flaming liberal.

What are the differences between the two candidates?

We know what Obama is like. We’ve endured his liberal, disastrous policies for four years now. Romney is not a conservative. When you look at his polices and those of Obama, there really aren’t a whole lot of difference between them, especially on the issues that matter most to me. I care about pro-life, pro-family issues. I oppose same-sex marriage, and the LGBT agenda. I’m for less government in the lives of Americans, I’m for less taxes, and I care about America’s continuing friendship with Israel.

As I stated before Romney is running as conservative now, so he seems a lot different from Obama, but they’re much alike. Romney says he is pro-life, but has flip-flopped on his position on abortion several times in the past. He says he’s for traditional marriage, yet while Governor of Massachusetts, he ordered state clerks to marry same-sex couples. Romney says he will repeal Obama-care, but Romney’s health care plan was the fore runner for Obama-care. The similarities between these two men go on and on. One of the few differences I see is that Romney is a businessman and has ran successful businesses. Obama doesn’t have a clue how to run a business.

Business success alone won’t bring America back.

Some say the economy is what matters most. They say, "It's the economy, stupid". I say, no stupid, in God's eyes, it is not all about the economy. My contention is that God is not going to let America flourish like she did in the past, no matter how good of a businessman Romney is. Donald Trump is considered one of the most successful businessmen in America, but a thousand Donald Trumps could not bring America back. Our sins are great and very few people even blush at the perversions anymore, much less repent of them.

There are over 4,000 unborn babies aborted in the U.S. every day. A vast majority of Americans are involved in fornication, adultery, homosexuality and all manner of sexual perversion 24/7. It’s continuously acted out in movies and television shows.; glorified in music. There are on-going crime sprees in big cities like Chicago and Detroit. People, both young and old cheat, rob, assault, and murder each other. The crime rates are off the charts.

The elderly and the poor are being used and mistreated for political gain. Governments are passing unjust laws. They’re dumbing down people with drugs and mindless propaganda. They are spraying chemicals in the atmosphere causing damage to people' health and to the earth. Scientist are tampering with and genetically changing our food sources. They are corrupting life, mixing human cells with animal cells. They are mixing human cells with computers. The wicked are inventing new wicked devices every day. Corrupt and evil politicians get us into unjust wars, and it goes on and on.

The “glory days” of America are gone. God will not bring us back unless there is major, major moral repentance. America needs to be on our faces before God. I don’t see that happening. There's so much hostility toward God. There are more atheist in America than ever. They don't believe in sin. You won't see them repenting of anything.

I don’t even see a lot of Christians repenting of sin. For example, many black pastors and Christians campaigned for and voted for Barack Hussein Obama. Several months ago, Obama finally admitted point blank that he is for same-sex marriage. Many of the black pastors had no choice but to come out against Obama for this. That's well and good, but I have not seen one of them say they repent and are sorry for telling their congregations to vote for Obama. They haven't address why they voted for the wicked man in the first place. They sweep repentance under the rug. They act as if they were mislead. They don’t have the moral fortitude to come out and publicly say, "I’m sorry for supporting Obama, I knew he was pro-abortion. I swept that under the rug and supported him anyway because he is black. I ask my congregation to forgive me and I ask God to forgive me for this." They will not do it.

The role reversal in this election is astonishing.

Just like Obama hid his true position on issues before 2008, this time around, Romney is hiding his true position on issues. Four years ago, I wrote articles and made YouTube videos warning people not to vote for Obama because he is a wicked man. I said I was not going to drink his Kool-Aid. Well, I’m not going to drink Mitt Romney’s Kool-Aid either.

Romney is a Mormon, but I decided long before I knew of his Mormonism that I was not going to vote for him. Now, that I know, I'm surely not voting for him. Mormonism is a cult. It is not Christian as many people think. The Jesus they preach is not the Jesus of the Holy Bible. Their false teachings claim that Jesus is the devil’s brother. What a bunch of lies. There’s no way in the world I would vote for a Mormon.

I’m amazed at the number of Christians, including pastors saying we should vote for the “lesser of two evils”, Mitt Romney. They know the man is a member of a religious cult that denies Jesus Christ is God and creator. Actually, Romney is more than just a member of the Mormon Church. He was a preacher in it for many years.

The Christians supporting Romney are willingly ignorant. If they don’t know Romney’s record in Massachusetts, it can be easily found on the Internet. They don’t want to know about it. They want to get rid of Obama so badly and they don’t care about anything else. The so-called great American evangelist, Billy Graham threw his support behind Romney and even took Mormonism off of his organization’s list of cults. This is not of God.  I can't stand Obama and I agree that he's wicked. He's nearly destroyed this country, but I will not go against God, the Bible, and do what I know is a wicked thing in voting for Mitt Romney.

The reversal in thinking from the last presidential election is ironic. White pastors and Christians telling other Christians to vote for Mitt Romney are using the same excuses black Christians used in order to vote for Obama four years ago. They say, “I’m not voting for a preacher. I’m voting for a president”. Amazing. So, it’s like the candidate can be a wicked person, but they’ll vote for him anyway because they’re not voting for that person to be a preacher. Woe unto these people! It’s so hypocritical.

Should we vote for the lesser of two evils?

Let’s evaluate the candidates based on the word of God.

Obama is the epitome of evil. He is proudly pro-abortion. He has told America to our face that he is for same-sex marriage. He has mocked the bible. He has done many, many evil things that I don’t have time to list them all. Obama, if he isn’t a Muslim, then he is a Muslim sympathizer and anti-Christian. The mask has been ripped off of the lying devil. So, there’s no way I will vote for that devil.

Romney has been a successful business man. Seems to be for lower taxes, etc. However, he's been shown to be on both sides of the abortion issue and same-sex marriage. The question is was he lying then or is he lying now. There is no question that he is a leader in the Mormon cult. His beliefs are lies against my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. There is no way I will overlook this evil and vote for him.

The conclusion is: Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil. Voting for Obama would be compromising biblical principles and voting for Romney would be compromising biblical principles.

What should a Christian do?

Lots of people have asked me what they should do in this election between this couple of evils on the top of this election ballot.

What is a Christian supposed to do in a situation like this? A Christian is to do what we’re supposed to do in every situation. We are to stick with God, and the Bible. It’s simple. God, the bible, and his righteousness comes first. The word of God in Ephesians 6:13 and 18 tells us exactly what to do in this evil day, "...having done all, to stand." "...praying always...".


The Bible says to “STAND”. “Having done all, stand”. I will stand. I will not vote for evil. I’m not going to vote for either of them. Should a Christian vote for an evil person so that what they perceive as good may come about? God forbid. The word of God says to obey his word, to put on the whole armour of God and having done all to “Stand”, "... praying always..." That’s what I’m doing.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of  righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 

Ephesians 6:11 - 18.

In closing...

I choose God and I choose to follow the bible. There are many white Christians who will not take the warning to not vote for Romney, just like there were many black Christians who ignored warning and voted for Obama the last time. People are going to make their own choice. Ultimately we will all stand before the Lord Jesus Christ and give an account for everything.

I think God is already dealing with some people. There is a certain pastor I’ve watched on the Internet. He’s been one of those trying to convince his congregation that they should vote for Mitt Romney. I’ve seen him even using scripture for it. He quoted James 4:17 that says, “Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” supposing voting for Romney is a good thing.

A few weeks ago, I checked out his site and watched a recent video. Something had happened to him. He came down with some kind of a health problem. He said he’s never had anything like that happen to him before. He struggles with breathing, has insomnia, and heart issues. I couldn’t help but wonder if he brought this upon himself. There hasn't been any of his sermons posted since then. Someone else has been preaching in his place. I don't know why this happened, but I know the Lord is not playing in these last days.

People are saying the Lord is testing us in these last days. I agree. This election might be a part of it. I believe in the pre-trib rapture. I find myself wondering if the Lord is saying, “If you choose Romney or Obama, then you can have him for the tribulation period”. “If you choose me, my word, and righteousness then I will come for you.” He is coming back to take his people to the Father’s house and I want to go with him.

We should all be in prayer, seeking God’s face in everything that matters in our lives. We should listen to him and do what he says to do about this election. I want to do what’s best for our country, but I will not choose evil in the process. Again, when it comes down to it, each one of us will have to answer to the Lord Jesus Christ for our own choices.
 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger