Merry Christmas! Jesus IS the reason for the season!


I know. I know. I know. I have pretty much abandoned this blog. I've have not made any new post in about a year. That's bad. Again, I know.

I just wanted to say to anyone who, happens to read my blog or watch my YouTube videos, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. For those who do not observe Christmas for whatever reason, that's fine and wonderful just as long as you "don't observe it" as unto the Lord. Those who do observe it should observe it as unto the Lord. As the apostle Paul says, let everyone be persuaded in his own mind. Who are you to judge another man's servant?

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. Romans 14:5 
 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it... Romans 14:6
Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

I acknowledge and give thanks for Christmas, the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, no matter what day he was born. It is a holy day or holiday. According to the bible, no one can judge me according to the observance of Christ birth on a particular day.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moor, or of the sabbath days: - Colossians 2:16
There's no need to debate or argue. In my experience, most Christian "Christmas haters" are hypocrites. However, there are some Christians who are genuine in their choice of not to observe Christmas. Those who try to condemn Christians who do celebrate the birth of Christ on December 25th are going against clear scripture.

I have done a little bit of research on this and believe the Lord was born around the time it's celebrated. We know that the Lord Jesus was born 6 months after John the baptist. I believe John the baptist's father Zacharias was performing his duties as priest during the burning of incense during Yom Kippur and shortly after his days of ministering he went home and his wife conceived John the Baptist, just as the angel Gabriel told him. Yom Kippur falls on either the month of September or October of each year. These are my thoughts. Every Christian ought to study for themselves.



Now, on to another subject. Last year, I made a New Year's resolution to read the entire King James bible, from Genesis to Revelation, by the end of the year (2013). I was successful and kept my resolution. In fact, I think that might be the ONLY New Year's resolution I've ever kept and completed. Praise God. I've decided to do it again this year. I am going to read through the entire bible by the end of 2014. I love God's word and reading through it from cover to cover gives great satisfaction.

In 2014 I'm reading thru the Bible from Genesis to Revelation again. 

This time around, I'm thinking about making a daily video or audio recording and making a short blog post to keep track of my progress. I'd like to do this, but I don't know. I've been pretty pathetic in posting to this blog on a regular basis, so I won't make any promises on that. LOL. If I do decide to do this I will be posting on another blog of mine, Holy King James Bible.

Again, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ IS the reason for the season and everyday of the year!




 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger