Thank You Lord!

cross.jpgO give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalms 107:1

Father God in heaven thank You for saving my soul from sin, death, and hell. Thank You for Your son, Jesus Christ. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit to help us. Lord thank You for helping me and guiding me when I didn't even know You. Thank You for providing for all of my needs.

Thank You that you are going to return someday to get Your people & take us to the mansions You've prepared for us in heaven. Thank You that you will destroy all evil and wickedness. Thank You that righteousness and holiness will reign forever.

Thank You for all you've done for me Lord. Thank You for Your goodness and Your mercy. You are everything to me. You ARE my EVERYTHING!
 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger