What I Desire Most



praise-god3.jpg 

For my first post. I want to share what I desire more than anything else. First I will tell you what it is NOT.

It's not perfect health. It's not money. It's not a new house. It's not a new car. It's not a new job. It's not to be younger. It's not to have the perfect sized body. It's not a husband. It's not world peace. It's not a solution to world hunger.

What I desire more than anything is the return of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ to rapture His saints off of this wicked earth and begin the process to put an end to sin. I think about it continually. The Bible tells His people to look for Him. I know thousands of years have passed and He has not returned. It might be many more years before He does, but I will keep looking all the same.

Any student of Bible prophecy can tell that things are happening in the news that indicate His return will be soon. The expectancy is very exciting. Just think of a little kid who's waiting for his parent to come and get him. Can't you picture it? a little kid shouting, "My daddy's coming to get me! My daddy's coming to get me!" and when he sees him coming he runs and jumps into his arms. It is going to be AWESOME! My brothers and sisters in Christ do you realize how wonderful God is! Can we even comprehend His greatness?! Sometimes we will experience sadness or disappointment in this life, but WOW! We belong to God and He is REAL! Jesus is coming back for us! He really is! It is going to happen! Rejoice in this fact!
 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger