Spring Is Almost Here!


Praise God! Spring is almost here. I'm so ready. Daffodils are a sign of Spring. The picture posted above (represent some of my Daffodils) from last year. So far, only the stems have sprung up, but I'm patiently waiting for them to make their appearance for 2008.

The Lord is so wonderful. I never realized how vast the plant kingdom is until a few years ago. It wasn't until after I bought my house that I seriously became interested in gardening, etc. I started getting catalogs and buying books. There are hundreds and hundreds of different flowers. I find it hard to understand that people actually deny that God created life and that with such beauty and variety.

Can you imagine how beautiful heaven is?! Wow. This earth is dull in comparison. Come, Lord Jesus!
 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger