Church, It's Time To Drop The Easter Bunny Foolishness

Jesus Christ Is Risen!
Happy Resurrection Day to everyone. Jesus has risen! He is alive, sitting at the right hand of God the Father. He is coming to rapture His Church soon!
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:6
It's time to get the Easter Bunny, Easter Chicks, and Easter Eggs out of the Church. It is just plain wrong for Christians to participate in Easter Egg hunts, and other pagan activities.

How is it that we got deceived into this offense to God anyway? I suppose it was ignorance. We didn't know any better, but after we have been shown the truth, then we are doing a great wrong against God if we continue to participate in these things.

The death, burial, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ our Saviour should be the focus of this special day, not a bunny rabbit or eggs. How can Christians continue to lie and teach these myths to children? It's wrong and God doesn't approve of it. Wake up and stop it Christians.

The time is short. Jesus is coming to take His own away to be with Him in heaven. Are you ready to go with Him? If not, I warn you to get ready. Time is short. If you miss the rapture, you will left to endure as God pours out His wrath on the wicked.

Thanks be unto the Lord Jesus Christ for giving His life for mine. Thank you for going to the cross of Calvary to take away my sins. Thank you Lord. Thank you Holy Spirit for your resurrection power that cause Jesus Christ to rise from the dead. He is risen and alive forevermore! 



Alas! and did my Savior bleed?
And did my Sov'reign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

At the cross, at the cross,
Where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away -
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day.
-- At The Cross - Isaac Watts, 1674-1748










 

Copyright © Seeking God First Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger